Ozark, MO Home Occupational and
Physical Therapy Services
Therapists In Motion
Therapists In Motion of Ozark, MO is committed to providing the highest quality therapists and therapy services to our geriatric community. We can help patients who prefer to have therapy services provided in their homes, as well as doctors seeking therapy services for their patients. Coverage for our home services is the same as any out patient therapy clinic - we simply bring those services to the patient's home.
We Treat The Following "Common" Geriatric Issues:
- Difficulty walking or abnormal gait
- History of falls
- Loss of balance
- Osteoarthritis and osteoporosis
- Soft tissue and joint injuries
- Post-surgical cases (total knee, hip, back shoulder surgeries)
- Neurological problems (stroke, parkinsons disease, neuropathy)
- Difficulty or loss of activities of daily living
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Decline in fitness and strength
- Loss of range of motion
- Poor posture
- Need an in home safety evaluation or equipment modification
- Swallowing disorders
Staying healthy and strong is much easier than rehabilitating from an illness or injury. With our caring and highly qualified occupational and physical therapists, we can help you become more healthy and remain independent.
Call Therapists In Motion today at 417-429-2818 or 888-826-8058 (toll free) for quality home occupational and physical therapy services. For more information, visit our main website.